Below are press features for Joelle and Trash the Dress. For the most up-to-date media, please visit www.TrashTheDressBook.com
• DivorceBefore30.com- Guest blog, “Advice to the Newly Separated.”
• The Star Ledger (New Jersey)- Book is mentioned in article, “N.J. leads nation in lowest divorce rates, Census survey shows,” and one book participant in interviewed (arranged by Joelle). Story ran in print and online.
• Baristanet (New Jersey)- Mentioned book in article titled
“New Jersey: You’re Less Likely to Get Divorced Here.”
• Huffington Post Divorce- Joelle authored a series of articles. Each was featured on the homepage as the lead story. Articles are below:
o “Why Women In Their 20s Get Hitched When They Should’ve Ditched.” This was named one of the top 12 Blog Posts That Sparked Debate in 2011 and garnered over 1,000 comments, 823 Facebook shares, more than 2,000 Facebook ‘Likes’, 80 tweets and 358 emails.
o “Songs to Celebrate Divorce in your 20s.” Trash the Dress participants share their divorce anthems.
o “Young Divorcées Battle The Pitter-Patter Of Insomnia.” Trash the Dress participants share their divorce-related fears, including motherhood.
o Huffington Post Divorce spotlight as part of the site’s “This Is Divorce At…” series delving into divorce at every stage of life. Read my interview, “Divorce In Your Twenties: What It’s Like To Split At 28.”
• Reality Aired- Ran poll on Joelle’s Glam Fairy makeover and recapped the episode.
• Maclean’s (Canada)- Interviewed Joelle for the article “Young, Divorced and Stigmatized.”
• International Business Times – Feature article, “Divorce Before 30: Joelle Caputa Knows What It Means to ‘Trash The Dress.”
• YouBeauty.com (Dr. Oz)- Interviewed Joelle for article “Young and Divorced: How to Bounce Back.”
• The Sydney Morning Herald/ The Sunday Times insert magazine (Australia)- Interviewed Joelle for article, “Young, Beautiful and Divorced.” Article ran in print magazine and online.
- Awarded Employee of the Month at CPR Communications in March 2011, July 2011, March 2012, June 2012.
- Featured in William Paterson University Alumni magazine’s Leaders, Trailblazers, Forerunners, Pathfinders 2009 issue along with Beverly Hills 90210’s Ian Ziering.
- Teen People magazine ran a 1.5 page feature on me/Planet Verge for its Hot Summer Music issue 2005.
- During the summer of ’03, Drive-Thru Records chose Planet Verge to produce its first fanzine, which was distributed at that year’s Vans Warped Tour.
- Nominated for Three Asbury Park Music Awards for Planet Verge: Top Journalist in Support of Live Music, Top News Publication in Support of Live Music and Top Music Web Site in Support of Live Music.
2009 feature in the William Paterson University Alumni magazine. My feature was bigger than Ian Ziering from 90210. Haha.
Teen People magazine (RIP) ran a 1.5 page feature on me/Planet Verge for its Hot Summer Music issue 2005.
Modeling a holiday dress for Marie Claire magazine.
During the summer of ’03, Drive-Thru Records chose Planet Verge to produce its first fanzine, which was distributed at that year’s Vans Warped Tour.
Freelance Writing: Venus Zine